Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Gobble till you wobble




Today's card is my last design inspired by our current challenge "Thanks & Thanksgiving".  You still have another day to enter if you haven't already, here is the challenge link.

My design:





Don't you think this is the cutest turkey?  He and the sentiment came from one of my favorite stamp sets!  It is the Turkey Time set from Spiced Sunshine Stamps.  
You can find out more about my card on my blog here!  Don't forget to check out our current challenge posted on our Crafting Station Challenge Blog.  



Recipe:
Stamps & Sentiment: Turkey Time
Paper: Lawn Fawn, Recollections
Accessories: Copics, Stampin' Up & Favorite Findings Buttons




Thanks for joining me!


~Beth DT Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!