Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Freebie Friday...

Hi! Susan again...
Remember yesterday I promised news of a freebie from Digi Digi Doodle -

 I actually received this one from Blue Moon Crafting Station Club
but it should soon be available from DDD...

Anyway here's a reminder of the sneaky peek I gave you yesterday:



and here's the next stage -


 I matted a red card base with a BoBunny Christmas paper and then added the image,
complete with Promarker colouring, Stickles and googly eyes...and then...


I decided it could take a little more so I added an embellishment from my stash!


If you want to read more from me please take a look at my blog
and the Blue Moon Creation Challenge blog is here

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!