Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sue B Mother's Day/Spring Flowers Challenge Inspiration

Happy Day All:

Sue B here with a little inspiration for the current Mother's Day/Spring Flower Challenge over at the BMCCS Get Inky! Stamps Challenge Blog. I got to break out a retired Close to My Heart B&T Duos Collection called Dotty For You. I also decided to use the current Get Inky! Moonbeams Club Sketch. I love this club as I get digi stamps to work with and a sketch to inspire me. Here is the end result:


The stamp set I used is Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station's Hoppy Spring 2014. I hope that you will come one over and enter the current Mother's Day/Spring Flower Challenge. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your cards as well. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!