Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday Mojo Mention - "Mother's Day"

Hi, all our Get Inky! friends and family!!!

Kathy, here today to share with you a card that was entered in the
current challenge over at Get Inky! Challenge for our "Mother's Day" challenge.
This card, called "A Mother's Love", just "spoke" to me 
. . . to my "mom's" heart, the instant I saw it.  I mean, what 
can say more about a mom's love than a mom holding her baby?

This INSPIRATIONAL card was created by Julie Gleeson.
You can see more of it and its details on her blog "Something Beautiful".


I really don't have any idea as to where to start on what I LOVE 
about this card because there are so many AMAZING details/elements 
to see (and touch).  Everything from the way Julie colored her image
to the tiny footprint charm to the variety of flowers (both in color & size)
to the stitching on the image to the cheesecloth behind the image
to the butterfly border at the top . . . EVERYTHING 
adds another extra special touch to this card.

THANK YOU, Julie, for creating such an AMAZING 
card, one that really did "speak" to me, to my "mom's" heart . . . and 
for being our Monday Mojo Mention!!!  

I hope everyone have been as inspired as much as I have been today!!!

Remember, you have till Wednesday to get your "Mother's Day" projects in
over at Get Inky! Challenge in order to be eligible for the prize.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!