Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

Judy here.  I thought I would share with you my thrift store finds this week.  I always check out the thrift stores for ribbon and mix media findings. I lucked out this week when I went to our local Seniors Place thrift store.  This is what I got for  $10.00.


 In the stash of ribbon was

  • a large spool of gathered narrow (30 feet) 
  • full spool of burlap like ribbon  
  • gray satin ribbon  (the original spool had 100 yards and it is about 1/2 filled)
  • 5/8 inch single faced ivory ribbon (15 feet)
  • 1/2 inch ivory ribbon (5 yards)
  • 1 inch mauve satin ribbon (9 feet)
  • 5/8 inch burgundy satin ribbon (30 feet)
  • 5/8 inch toffee satin ribbon (25 feet)
  • rose lace (1.5 feet)
  • flat white lace (5 feet)
  • 2 inch red lace (6 feet)
  • 1 inch green lace (24 feet)
  • 3 inch white lace (3 feet)
  • brown seem binding (6 feet)
  • cream lace (4 feet)
All the ribbon is of very good quality and I will have lots of use for it.   Check out some of the thirft stores in your area,  You never know what you might find. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!