Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Whatcha Doin? Wednesday...

Hello it is Wednesday and I am going to work on some cards for a competition that some of us Get Inky! gals are entering.  I can't show you the finished versions as I have yet to put the final touches on them.  The PCS (Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine) 2014 stamping Royalty Contest is a fun challenge and the cards that are not selected will be donated to Operation Write Home.  For me that's a good enough reasons to send in some of my cards.

Here is a picture of my crafting desk:



I am using the beautiful stamps from Blue Moon Creations and my trusty Prismacolour pencils.   Entering other challenges is fun and does benefit others, give it a try.

 The mug warmer in the top right corner sits empty.....  I better get some coffee on there soon so I can create more cards!

Have a great day!

Ann DT (Annmakes)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ann. I'm playing catch up. Thank you so much for visiting my desk last week. Yours looks busy, busy, busy. Hope you managed to get all your cards finished :)

    Carmen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!