Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Watcha Workin' on Wednesday!

Hi! Susan R here!

Well, before we know it we will have a new challenge at Get Inky!

(And it is either GREEN or St Patrick's Day)

So I have been working on my DT card...

Firstly I thought I would go green...


I thought I would take a green card base and a couple of different greens in cardstock
 and use some circular nesting dies.

I then used some stamps from Get Inky! Stamps to make a banner and stamp on the inner circle.

'Shoot for the moon' was stamped and then covered with a mask before stamping the moon.

I also thought about the stars - and did some dry embossing on some metal foil.


But then I had another idea - this time for St Patty's Day...
there's always gold at the end of the rainbow!

I took another Get Inky! stamp and some papers the colours of the rainbow
and then did some paperpiecing..





Anyway I am hoping that this will give you some inspiration,

but I am afraid you are going to have to wait a while to see my final DT card

but you can see some more of my ideas on my blog Calling All Crafters!

Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!