Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thank You with circles

Hi, all my inky friends and family!

Yesterday for our "Whatcha Workin On Wednesday", I gave you a sneak peek of what I was working on for my project inspiration for the current challenge at BMCCS (aka Get Inky!) .  The current challenge is to use circle(s) or circle punches . . . and you still have till Wednesday to get your projects entered.

For my card I used circle punches along with faux circle stitching from "Circles of Love" stamp set by BMCCS (aka Get Inky!) along with "Sew Sweet Cupcake" stamp set and paper from The Paper Temptress.  Here's how it turned out:

Supplies:
black Momento ink
Helmar Scrap Dots 3D adhesive
1' circle punch
1-3/8" circle punch

This was so much fun to make . . . and a little challenging.  It was challenging for me to get the half and quarter circles to line up just right. :)  Honestly, it really wasn't that hard . . . just need a steady hand.  (If you want detailed instructions on making this card, please visit me at UpintheNightwithKat.)

Using the new stamp set "Circles of Love" was so much fun to use . . . and so much easier than trying to do faux stitching by hand.  So if you haven't tried out one of Get Inky!'s new faux stitching sets, you really need to do so . . . so much FUN and so much EASIER!!! 

Remember, you still have a week to get your projects entered for BMCCS (aka Get Inky!) "Circle" challenge.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. :)

Until next time . . . let's GET INKY!!!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!