Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Buttons Galore ~ Challenge Inspiration from Sue B.

Happy day all!

Sue B. here bringing some buttony fun for our Buttons, Buttons Everywhere Challenge over at the Get Inky Stamps Challenge Blog. I am so happy to be back sharing my projects consistently with the rest of the team. As you know the challenge is to dig out buttons from all over! Remember your hidden button stash? Now is the time to pull them out and to show us your your crafty entries with your favorite buttons. Well that is just what I did!! Here is my card:
 Here are the supplies I used:

- Blue Moon Creations Joyful Jar Drinks Stamp Set
- Stampin' Up flower buttons
- Recollection Twine
- CTMH exclusive Inks Black stamp Pad
- Stella Wink Glitter Pens: Golden Yellow & Clear
- Paper from my scrap pile

I hope that you will join us for the button fun over at the Buttons, Buttons Everywhere Challenge. Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you soon. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!