Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hap-bee New Year 2014!

Hello - I am Susan - a brand new member of the Get Inky DT!
Find out more about me on my blog "Calling All Crafters!"

And this is very exciting - this is my first inspiration post for Get Inky!

Our brief was to use the Get Inky digi 'Hap-bee New Year' and 14 embellishments -
yes, 14 embellishments!
Sounds a lot? Actually I soon got to 14 (and more)!

So I counted the holly and berries as 1 set - and the bee's antennae...
  3 sets of holly and berries ( the leaves were in my 'bit box' and I added 3 gems),
3 pairs of antennae (Candy Bonbon)
and 8 gems on the 'fireworks'.
3 + 3 + 8 = 14!

I like to add gems in odd numbers - so it was 3 below the banner and 5 above.



I printed the digi three times and cut out the bees as shown,
 adding fine glitter and placing them on dimensionals.
For details of the background matting and layering please take a look at my blog!

You still have time to enter the challenge over at 

Just make a New Year Card and add 14 embellishments!!
You do not have to use this digi, but if you would like to, you can find it here

Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!