Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Introducing Jamie

Good Evening!

This is for our Get Inky! Challenge featuring 14 embellishments! It is easier than you would think!


The "Hap-Bee New Year" digital stamp bee just inspired me to use some super cute papers I been saving! To purchase this awesome digi click HERE!


So this is my little bee!





I used multiple of the same embellishments. This is a 3"x4" card, so 14 different embellishments would be extremely busy!

1. Awesome Digi click HERE
2. Four Jewels
3. Four Flower Punch Outs.
4. Two Paper Borders
5. Two Different Stickles, Gold and Red
6. Watercolor Pencils


Want to watch me make the card? Go Here!

So that is it! 14 different but multiple/same embellishments!
Have a HapBEE New Year!!

Hugs!
Jamie (DT)

capture-your-memories.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!