Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Twisted Thank you Card Gift Holder

Good day all!

Today is my turn to bring it for the Guest Designer Post over at the Get Inky! Stamps Challenge. Thanks is the theme and I went crazy. I made 3 variations of the Twisted Gift Card Holder that Scrapbooking Blessings Club Blog. Here is the trio of cards that I made:



Here are the insides of these cards:


Joyful Jar Drinks stamp set

Sew Sweet Cupcakes stamp set

Sew Sweet Cupcakes stamp set
I plan on teaching this as a workshop as well as it took no time at all to make these. The supplies I used are:

* Get Inky! Stamps Sew Sweet Cupcakes and Joyful Jar Drinks
* Laughing Lola Workshop on the Go
* Frames, Tags & Border stamp set from the EXCLUSIVE Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
* Tombow Adhesive

Thanks to Get Inky! Stamps for having me share these fun new cards. Please stop by their Etsy shop as well. Stay tuned for some holiday cards that are coming up as well. Until next time.....

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!