Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Got Candy?


Hey stampers! Ashley here today with some Halloween inspiration for our Buttons on a Halloween Card challenge.

For my design team project I created quick and simple card using 3/8" Yellow/Orange Grossgrain Diagonal May Arts ribbon from Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions, whom I'm guest designing for this month. As soon as I saw this ribbon my immediate thought was candy corn, which inspired me to use the 'Got candy?' sentiment from Get Inky's Halloween stamp set:


The digital stamp is called "Cute Little Candy Corn" and is from Meljen's Designs. I colored it with copics Y13, Y15, Y19, YR04, YR07, and YR09. I used some Diamond Stickles on the swirls to add some sparkle. I adhered a button to the ribbon for a final touch, I love how it's a pop of white next to the digital stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and we hope to see you playing along in our challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!