Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Colours Card




Fall is my favourite time of year as I love seeing all the beautiful colours that Nature makes.  Today I am sharing with you a card I made that can double as a frame for a picture (Wallet size).  It is great for mailing as it folds completely flat.  This card looks like it is made of wood but that is just paper that I worked my magic on!  Seriously, nothing magical, just crafty.  I used the stamps from two sets by Get Inky! stamps  (available here).  
I used the 2013 Halloween set and the Love Bugs set.   The other supplies I used will be listed on my blog: Annmakes

Now stop reading this and go play, Get Inky! and enter the challenge.  Have fun, and thanks for stopping by.

Ann from the  Design Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!