Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Colors Challenge ~ Sue B

Happy Day all!

Today I get to be guest designer here at Get Inky! Stamps for the Fall Colors Challenge. Well Fall colors makes me think of Halloween and I just had to make this special Halloween Birthday card. There is a special young lady turning 1 and we thought she would be a Halloween baby. Well, she made her appearance on my daughter's birthday on the 22nd and surprised us all! Here is the card I made:


Did you know that you can stamp directly on patterned paper to dress up your stamped images? I learned this from my dear friend Cardmonkey and opted to do this for my card. I used the 2013 Spooktacular Halloween set for the ghosts and the one eyed monster. I decided to cut the fence with black patterned paper too. 

See the sentiment? Well it is actually a combination of two different stamp sets. I used the 2013 Spooktacular Halloween set for the Boo-tiful and the rest of the sentiment is from the Beary Special Cupcake set. I enjoyed making this card and am planning on using this format for a scrapbook page for our grandchildren's Halloween pics. Thanks for coming by and sharing this time with me. Until next time.....

Susan B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!