Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Song Challenge 13 Inspiration: Jewel Akens The Birds and the Bees



It's my day to post inspiration to get those creative juices flowing for the latest challenge at the Get Inky! Challenge blog! The challenge is to create a craft based on the classic Jewel Akens song (Let me tell you 'bout) The Birds and the Bees.

I enjoyed creating this love scene to match the elements of the song using Get Inky! Stamps.  The bees and the heart are from the Buzzing Bees stamp set. The flower, and the word "love" are from the Love Bugs stamp set. Both are available on Etsy.

For more information, please visit my blog. I hope you create a masterpiece to enter into Challenge 13!

La-Vie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!