Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Whatcha' Workin' on Wednesday with Julie

Hi again, Get Inky! friends.  Julie here from Muddy Paws and Inky Fingers again today. Yesterday I had a stamping tip for you.  Today, I have a little sneak of something I'm working on for a Get Inky! Stamps project.
Here it is:
 
Can you guess what I'm working on?  I'm using my score board to get nice crisp folds and creases (today's tip for you, and it's not even Tuesday!).  I promise you, this does involve stamping, but I'm going to make you wait until Sept. 5 to see the finished piece.  We'll see if anyone figures out what it is before then.  You can tell me your guesses on our Get Inky! Facebook page, here on this blog, or on my blog.  Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's going to be a treat box, like a cupcake or something! Could be wrong, usually am! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!