Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Whatcha Workin On Wednesday with Ann


Hi Get Inky! Inkers!  It's Wednesday and I get to show and tell what I have been working on.  My youngest son's birthday is coming up and since I usually make all my cards this year was no exception. Well, except for one exception, that I now have some fabulous sentiment stamps that are perfect for the males in my household!  Actually these are great for gals too that are techie oriented.  Thanks to Thia from Blue Moon Creation who designed these cool stamps.  Check this out:





I am only giving you a peek at the card in progress because I have yet to give it to my son.  See the stamp set there on the left?  Well that is "Geeky Fun" 6" x 8" from Get Inky Stamps for Blue Moon Creation. There are 21 (twenty one) sentiments and 11 icons or images.  Yup!  What a great set and what a deal!

I used the sentiment "Error 404" with Ranger's black Archival Dye ink and "Card Not Found" with Ranger's Distress Ink in Barn Door Red.  I also used the "Happy Birthday" sentiment and the black ink in the inside part of the card.

The paper I used is from the fabulous "The Generation Tech Stack" from DCWV, I bought this a few years back.

This is going to be a gift card holding greeting card:



Well that's all I am showing you!
Hope you are inspired to make some cards of your own.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!