Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Let's Celebrate!

Hello, Get Inky! friends.  Julie here from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers, hoping you are having a terrific Friday! We're having a Christmas in July and birthday challenge on the Get Inky! Challenge blog.  I thought you might need a little inspiration. 
I love shaped cards.  I used my Silhouette to make this one:
 

I used the Get Inky! Stamps "Sew Sweet Cupcake" stamp set.  It is a very big stamp set -- 6x8!  With lots of sentiments and such. And, I love the fonts on this "birthday wishes" -- so elegant!
 
Please stop by my blog for more details on this card, and don't forget to link up to the Get Inky! Challenge blog with your Christmas or birthday creation for your chance at some great prizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!