Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ice Cream Love

Happy Tuesday Inky! Fans
 
Summer is finally here in my neck of the woods.  I have had to resort to turning on the AC so the kiddos have a comfortable sleeping temperature. 
 
Speaking of Summer, Get Inky's current challenge is "Summer Sun Fun."  What is more Summery than ice cream and love.....
 
 
 
 I love how this card turned out. 
 
 
 
 
This is one of my favorite stamp sets.  It is so versatile.  I love it. 
 
For more details on my creation, head over to my blog.   Don't forget to link up your Summer inspired creation over at Get Inky!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
    

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Tonya! The colors and the sentiment at the top with the faux stitching is sew beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!