Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

DT Member Beth ~ Challenge # 9 Birthday & Christmas in July

Hi, Beth here from The Crafty Scrap Yard!

Today's card is inspired for our "Birthday & Christmas in July Challenge!  I was selected to to design for the Birthday portion of the challenge.

When I saw this cute baby giraffe I knew I had to use him to make a card.  I colored him with Copics & paired him some grass and then began picking out paper & piecing together colors that complimented each other.  It is the perfect card for a young someone in your life.



More details about my card can be found on my blog here.

For my card I used the Spotted Baby Giraffe digi and Joyful Jars stamp set for the greeting; you can both find here.  You can find out about our current challenge posted on our Get Inky! Challenge Blog.  


I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!