Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fabulous Floral Fun Inspiration

Happy Wednesday!

The current challenge over on the Get Inky! Challenge blog is Fabulous Floral Fun - use flower(s) on your project.  AND every participant who follows the challenge rules when participating in our challenge will receive 3 FREE DIGI STAMPS!!!   Woo Hoo!! 

Here's my take on the Fabulous Floral Fun challenge............

 

I used Blue Moon Creation's Buzzing Bees Stamp Set for this little cutie.  The stamp set has a flower included, but no leaves/stems.  So I got creative.  :-)  The set includes two 'bee tracks,' one dashed and one solid lined.  I took the solid 'tracks' and inked just the portion I wanted and stameds the 'stems and leaves,' then stamped the flower on top.   Perfect!!   After I added the bee and his trail, I used distress inks (Salty Ocean & Mowed Lawn) to color the background.  The flowers and bee were colored with distress and Copic markers.  Pearls were added to the centers to give the card some dimension.  A touch of icicle Stickles to finish the bee's wings. 

Go Get Inky! and link your creation up HERE.

Be sure to visit my blog to see more about my card and all the supplied I used. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!