Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Bringing On The Bling

Hi! Thia here, from Get Inky! Stamps by Blue Moon Creation sharing a few of the Design Team's projects that were inspired by the current challenge over at Get Inky! Challenge...Bring On The Bling. All participants will receive THREE FREE DIGI STAMPS for participating. We will be picking a Top 3 and will be awarding one Super Inky! winner who will receive this sweet sample stamp set:


Here is what the Get Inky! Design Team has cooked up for us for Bring On The Bling:


This last project was a layout that I created...I used the butterfly page from DWCW School Days pack. Such a cute pack of paper, I bought two packs in hopes of it lasting a while so the book can match. Then I stamped on my bumblebee from the Buzzing Bees Stamp Set from Get Inky! by Blue Moon Creation (yup, that's me!). I added the bee happy sentiment along with the trail and dotted heart. Why the bee among butterflies you may be thinking? Well, my son's teacher always signs her emails bee happy, so I figured this fit. She loves bees. I stamped the bee again on white paper to color with my copics, fussy cut, and then glued it on top of the first stamped bee on the page. (This keeps his antenna with him and adds dimension). I then add glitter by means of stickles to it's wings. (The butterflies were already glitterified (my new word for glitter all over something). I added gemstones to the curls and then added my son's picture.
Cute layout? I think so. You decide...


Thanks so much for stopping by! We hope to start seeing your inky bling creations soon. HERE is where you can enter our Bring On The Bling Challenge. Now hurry, go get inky!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!