Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Angelique's Bling

Good morning ladies & gents.
My inspiration post for our second challenge with the theme Bling.



For my card, I've printed digi sailboat twice
I've used 1 print to cut the parts.
Sails, boat & flag
Placed these on my bling paper and drew with pencil around them.
Then cut everything out.
On the 2nd print, I've coloured the background with pearl chalks and then glued the cut out bling parts on the right places.
Next I've placed it on my double folded cardstock and embelished with some rhinestones.
It's different from what I usualy make, but it was fun to do.

Now dont forget that everyone who enters our challenge will get 3 free digi stamps, how awesome
is that,  and the winner will receive this awesome stamp set.


So Get Inky! and bring on the Bling.

Huggsss, Angelique

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!