Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

President of Get Inky! Stamps



Hi! I am addicted to stamping so much so, that I created Get Inky! Stamps...I live in Sunny Southern California with my hubby of 10 years and our two young children. I am currently a stay at home Mom, after working with children with autism for 10 years. As for crafting, I have been the crafty type my entire life. In high school, my second year Spanish teacher made me promise to drop 3rd year Spanish to go take art classes. So...I did! I've been creating various hand crafted items for more than 20 years. I own two Cricut machines (Baby Bug and the Expression) and I also have a Cuttlebug. My favorite techniques are stamping and embossing along with paper piecing for a 3D effect. I discovered Copic Markers last year and I'm now a certified designer. My cards are featured in the Crafty Card Gallery iPhone app, as well as in their card magazine Creations (2nd issue). I formerly served as a member of their Design Team until March 2013. I was a ribbon winner at the 2012 OC Fair for my card featuring last year's theme, Home Sweet Home. To see some more of my creations, please visit me on Pinterest, my website, blogs, or Facebook pages. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I hope I get the chance to inspire you and assist you in your quest to Get Inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!