Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Meet Design Team Member Jessica

Today we'd like to introduce Design Team Member Jessica. But before we do, we want to make sure you know we are giving away digi stamps! Just read this post HERE and you will be on your way to find out how you too can have FREE digi stamps from Get Inky! Stamps by Blue Moon Creation!


"My name is Jessica Pascarella from Pearland, Texas, USA. I have been addicted to paper-crafts for 10 years. My main love is card-making. But have started to expand into scrapbooking and altered items. My style is mainly Clean and Simple (CAS), but I love to challenge myself to try new styles as well as new techniques. My favorite stamping technique is paper-piecing. My main loves (outside of crafting) are spending quality time with my kiddos and husband, traveling and watching movies. I am excited to join the Get, Inky! Stamps design team and look forward to sharing my creations with you! Feel free to stop by to see my latest creations: Kissin' Krafts."

Here is a beautiful example of Jessica's style:




I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this cute cupcake card! Don't you?!

Starting on April 1st, our Get Inky! Challenge blog goes live where we will have fun sharing creations and inspiration with you! So don't forget to follow that blog, because you don't want to miss out on the fun!

If you'd like to get your hands on some cute photopolymer stamps like the one you see above, click HERE.

We hope Jessi has inspired you to go Get Inky! (This card inspired me and I had to go grab my Sew Sweet Cupcakes stamp set!)

Until next time, have fun and don't forget to Get Inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!