Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Design Team Member Sarah

Welcome back Inky friends! Today we would like to introduce you to another creative member of our Design Team, Sarah...



"I'm a twenty-something student caught in the neverending tunnel that is the question "How much school do I need?". I've been crafting since I was a little girl and while my blog is still young, crafting of all sorts is what has kept me sane through the stresses of life but most especially school. I'm an avid reader, reading almost a book every couple days, and I'm a movie buff(junkie). Eventually I hope to graduate with a law degree and in an ideal world have a corporate lawyer job but then do pro bono child advocacy cases in my spare time. When someone asks me to do something patriotic, typically I pull out the Texas flag. I was born and raised in Texas and no matter how far or where I go there's just something about this state that will always inspire me and that, I will never get tired of."

Here is a look at Sarah's crafty style:



Be sure to leave a comment so you can get your hands on a FREE Get Inky! Digi Stamp! And if one FREE digi isn't enough, you will want to check out our posts starting HERE. All the info you will need as to how you can earn more FREE digi stamps! Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to Get Inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!